Daily Forecasting & Energy Performance
Our interactive web-based program monitors weather and oceanographic conditions that will impact the power output of your offshore wind farm. Additionally, our Dashboard will assist in surveying your offshore site in being aware of daily power output, weather concerns out 10 days, and options to request additional weather forecasting assistance during routine maintenance.
Weather & Energy Forecasting
Windfarm Monitoring Dashboard
- Hourly precise forecast reports at hub level out to 10 days.
- Additional forecast fields including: Icing Potential, Squall Threat, Visibility, and more!
- Power Output analysis; from real time out to 10 days.
Additional Tools & Products
- Operations will be kept well advised of potential energy production, and resource assessment.
- Access to summary of weather and power output data for your site.
- Additional forecasting for maintenance assistance can be requested.
- Special Hazard Maps - Hazardous winds/seas, reduced visibility, piracy reports, and earthquake/tsunami advisories.
- Tropical Tracker - track intensity of all active and potential tropical systems.
- Interactive: Satellite, Radar, and Surface Observations - ship, land, and buoy.
(Click on Images to Enlarge)